Monday, August 17, 2009

Official Photographer

I had a lot of fun being the Official Photographer for @henryandfriends Teddybear Picnic this past weekend. I was very honored that Henry asked, as I had never been official photographer before. I hope I did ok.


(Click the pic to biggify)

I got a group photo of everyone on the special TBP train.


(Click the pic to biggify)

And on the TBP Big Red Bus.

Everyone had a great time. @henryandfriends is going to be posting about the Teddybear Picnic as soon as he can at his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. Except mean ones. Those I don't like, so I throw them out. But nice one are very cool. *claps wings*

Yes, I was a Chippenduck for #chickfest

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Thanks to @kittehboi for arranging it, and he, @Herbie_Cat, @HellaHedgie and @SamthePoodle for starring with me.

This blog is just silliness and humor. No harm is intended! *quack*


Duck Anipal Acronyms

QOL = Quacking Out Loud (as in LOL)

ROFQMFO = Rolling on the Floor Quacking My Feathers off

WTG = Way to Go

*high wing* = "high five"