Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Moved, but you can still follow!

Now that I've officially moved to my new blog, I realized that maybe you don't know how to follow a blog that's not on blogger. 

If you use the RSS thing, you can click here to get the RSS for my GeorgeTheDuck.com blog

If you like the Follow feature in blogger, you can use that too!  Here's how you do it.
You can click the pictures to biggify them so they're easier to read :)


Sign in at Blogger.com. On your dashboard (that screen you get once you sign in)
go near the bottom of the page below Reading List.
Click ADD


Type in http://georgetheduck.com and click NEXT.


Choose whether to follow publicly or anonymously. Then click FOLLOW.
All done!

Please visit me at GeorgeTheDuck.com  I don't want to lose my friends because my Typist is too lazy to type 2 blogs up for me.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great. Except mean ones. Those I don't like, so I throw them out. But nice one are very cool. *claps wings*

Yes, I was a Chippenduck for #chickfest

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Thanks to @kittehboi for arranging it, and he, @Herbie_Cat, @HellaHedgie and @SamthePoodle for starring with me.

This blog is just silliness and humor. No harm is intended! *quack*


Duck Anipal Acronyms

QOL = Quacking Out Loud (as in LOL)

ROFQMFO = Rolling on the Floor Quacking My Feathers off

WTG = Way to Go

*high wing* = "high five"